Chicken legs with mushrooms and colored vegetables
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces, on both sides, for a few minutes until they form a crust, then take them out on a plate. In the same oil, over high heat, heat the julienned peppers and leeks, but leave them only 2-3 ', heat them very lightly, then take them out and put them out in a bowl. Now add the sliced mushrooms and sliced garlic. Add the pieces of meat, season and leave under the lid, simmer for about 10 minutes, until the juice left by the mushrooms evaporates. Add the vegetables, mix and turn off the heat.
Serve the meatballs covered with mushrooms, along with thick slices of boiled potatoes, covered with colored vegetables.
This dish combines the aromas of summer in a nutritious and tasty stew. It is easy to adapt, using vegetables from the refrigerator and is perfect when you do not want to throw away what you bought extra from the market.
1. Start with chicken legs
- Mix 1 tablespoon oil with paprika, salt, pepper and dried basil .
- grease 6 chicken legs LaProvincia with the mixture obtained and put them in an oven tray.
- Add 1 cup water .
- Put the thighs in the oven for 30 minutes or until browned.
2. Prepare the vegetables
- In a saucepan put a little water to boil and scald 4 large ripe tomatoes.
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into cubes.
- Cut into slices 1 hot pepper.
3. Heat the vegetables
- Cut into cubes or slices, depending on your preferences 250 g mushrooms, 2 bell peppers and 2 onions .
- Put 1 tablespoon oil In a saucepan, add the onion and sauté until glassy.
- Add the chopped peppers and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for another 10 minutes.
4. Prepare the summer stew
- Over the hardened vegetables add the chopped hot pepper and diced tomatoes. Leave everything on high heat.
- Add the cooked chicken legs, 5 cloves of garlic and top up with water, down to the level of the thighs, if needed.
- Let it boil, he adds 10 cherry tomatoes, optionally 1 sprig of rosemary and let the fire simmer.
- Cut into slices Bio organic lemon and add to the stew.
- Add salt and pepper and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the stew drops and the ingredients are completely cooked through.
5. The stew is almost ready
- Chops 1 bunch of parsley and sprinkle over the stew.
- Taste and add salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve hot!
The summer stew with chicken and vegetables is easy to prepare. You only need a few tools:
- wood chipper,
- oven tray,
- wooden spoon.